Win a Revvi Kids Electric Balance Bike Bundle!
- Revvi Kids Electric Balance Bike
- Revvi Kids Elbow Pads
- Revvi Kids Knee Pads
- Revvi Kids Super Light Weight Helmet
- Revvi Kids Gloves
- Revvi Kids Riding Jersey
- The live draw will take place on our Facebook page at 9pm - be sure to follow our page for regular draw updates!
Your draw numbers will be issued upon completion of your order, and emailed to you within your confirmation email.
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 6th December 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
When are competitions drawn?
The competition draw date is stated on the entry page for each competition. If the maximum amount of entries for that competition is sold before the official draw date then the date will be brought forward.
How are the winners chosen?
All of our draws are done Live via our Facebook page for everyone to see. We use Google’s random number generator to determine the winner, prior to any draw we talk through the generator process and show you how it is done. We encourage our audience to be active on the draws and ask us live questions on air!
What if a competition does not sell out?
We will not extend the date to sell more entries and we will honour the prize that is advertised, regardless of how many tickets are unsold.
Where is my ticket number?
There are a few ways to find your ticket number for a draw:
1. Your ticket number(s) will be shown when your order is processed.
2. On your confirmation email for the competitions you will see your ticket number(s)
3. Log into your account, go to “My account” click on each order and you will see ticket numbers there.
4. Prior to any draw the entry list is published on the website for you to double check!